I don’t write poetry, however, I do care about the readers of my blog and I know a few poets amongst them. So I decided to share Kayla’s post here, on my page:))) I hope it will be useful for those bloggers who would like to showcase their poetic works.
Are you a poet? Do you enjoy writing poems until your heart is sore or until it soars?
Well, I happen to LOVE reading poetry so I would like to hold a poetry contest! Read the rules and prizes below!
- To be eligible for this competition you must be subscribed to my page (i.e. following and receiving emails.) Not subscribed yet? No worries! Go to my home screen and click FOLLOW (I’ll receive a notification when you do :D)
- Leave your poem or a link to your chosen poem in the comments below.
- I will be using a point system to chose the winner:
- You will receive 5 points automatically for subscribing (everyone must subscribe to be eligible)
- You will receive another 2 points for sharing the contest on your your own blog and linking back
- Your poem will be rated on a 1-10 scale based on creativity…
View original post 173 more words